About Mr. Charles F. Wartelle
Charles Wartelle offers his three and a half decades of legal experience with his own unique perspective. He grew up in New Orleans, the second son in a family whose Mother and Father were devoted to the educational and spiritual development of their children. This focus produced two sons and a daughter who graduated from among the nation's finest universities and became accomplished members of the legal profession. After receiving his JD from Tulane University Law school in 1986, Charles worked as an insurance defense and corporate attorney for over 20 years, handling cases in state and federal courts throughout Louisiana. This background has given Mr. Wartelle the insight and knowledge that sets Charles Wartelle & Associates apart. He understands the information that insurance companies use to evaluate negligence claims.With that knowledge he is able to execute a well thought out, strategic plan for his clients. Since most insurance claims settle before trial, this knowledge provides consistently outstanding results for his clients.
Mr. Wartelle truly cares for the people he represents and utilizes a holistic approach to his practice. He meets with the client then he gets to know the full picture by reaching family members with intimate knowledge of the effect that negligence has had upon that life of the whole person. He treats all of his clients like members of his own family. This outlook is why he became a trial attorney representing victims of negligence against insurance companies focusing on corporate profit, not justice for all. From the beginning of the case to the final outcome, and to the courtroom if necessary, you can have confidence that Charles Wartelle & Associates is using every available resource to achieve for you the best result in the shortest time possible.
- 1986, Louisiana
- Knights of Columbus Council 10176
Law School Attended
- Tulane University of Law Class of 1986
- University of New Orleans Class of 1980
Associations & Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association.
- Harris v. Westchester Fire Ins. Co., 904 F2d 319 (U. S. 5th Cir. 1990
- Lizama v. Williams, 759 So.2d 865 (La. App. 5th Cir. 2000)
- Ackers v. Borrow, 745 So.2d 82 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1999)
- Schlette v. Washington, 752 So.2d 197 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1999)
- Regional Transit Authority v. Lemoine, 664 So.2d 1303 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1995)
- Harris v. RTA, 662 So.2d 134 (La. App. 4th Cir. 1995)
- Sharp v. Daigre, 555 So.2d 1361 (La. 1990)
- Bank of LaPlace v. Millet 545 So.2d 646 (La. App. 5th Cir. 1989).